Billy Goat KV650H Estate Series Lawn Vacuum (Honda Engine) with On-Board Hose-Kit 891125 (Special Offer)
Billy Goat is the biggest name in powerful clean-up machines, producing outdoor vacuums with powerful suction and effective shredding; and which are capable of dealing with large-scale clearance-jobs on lawns, drives, paths and forecourts. The KV 650H is ideal for larger domestic properties; school fêtes; garden parties; weddings; and festivals.
Designed for continuous heavy-duty use, this machine has a 6.5hp commercial-grade Honda GSV190 OHC engine; tough 12-gauge steel housing; and an extra-robust ¼"-thick steel impellor with five serrated blades for shredding the most challenging materials (including glass).
The durable 151-litre turf-bag has a hard bottom to reduce wear-and-tear; and boasts nautical-style clasps for simple fastening and unfastening.
The large-sized 305mm wheels make the Billy Goat KV650H easy to manoeuvre; while the large 68.6cm suction-width ensures a fast and efficient work-rate.
As with all Billy Goat KV Estate vacuums, the suction-height on this model can be adjusted to four separate positions by use of a lever on the handle. This makes the KV650H easily adaptable to varying conditions and surfaces.
The low weight (51kg) makes the machine very easy to handle.
- Hand-propelled design makes it easy to work around obstacles
- Zipperless bag features commercial-grade nautical fasteners for straightforward unloading
- Dust-cover keeps dust away from operator's face
- Includes on-board hose kit for reaching awkward spots - under bushes, in corners, etc
- Powerful Honda GSV engine for reliability and performance
- Rugged steel impellor to shred leaves, pinecones, even bottles
- Large-sized collection-bag reduces emptying-stops
- Height adjustment - controlled from handle for adaptation to a variety of surfaces
||6.5hp / 4.8kW
|Engine Starting System
|Engine Fuel Tank Capacity
|Air Flow Volume
||3300m2 per-hour @ 4.8km/h (Walking Speed)
||1/4" Steel - 5 Bladed
||Lawns & Hard Surfaces
||305mm - Semi-Pneumatic
|Suitable for Areas Up To
||106.5cm x 68.6cm x 157.5cm