New Hayter Harrier 41 Autodrive Variable-Speed Rear-Roller Lawnmower (Code: 375A)
Utilising high-specification aerospace technology, the newly redesigned Hayter Harrier 41 Roller-Mower offers class-leading cut & collect performance throughout the seasons and across a multitude of environments.
Producing the power is a Briggs & Stratton 625E-Series engine; a large-displacement 190cc four-stroke motor with an OHV-type cylinder-configuration that delivers a marked cut not only in noise and vibration, but also in exhaust-emissions and the amount of fuel consumed.
A performance muffler further lessens noise and delivers a pleasing tonal quality; while Splash Lubrication and a flat paper air-filter minimise component wear for rock-solid long-term reliability.
The Hayter Harrier 41 375A features the respected Hertfordshire-based manufacturer’s variable-speed Autodrive system, whereby the forward-speed can be tailored to ensure great results whatever the terrain and grass-length.
It employs top-quality components at every level of construction, so it’s equipped to handle the demands of intensive use; and it’s based around a cast-aluminium cutter-deck that confers lightweight strength and inherent rust-resistance (the deck has a lifetime warranty).
Fitted with a reinforced two-piece corrosion-resistant polymer roller, the Hayter Harrier 41 Autodrive Variable-Speed Lawnmower will produce a smart striped effect; and won’t mark the turf during turns.
Hayter’s patent-pending Vari-Pitch technology produces increased under-deck air-flow when long grass is encountered so as to ensure it can be successfully managed; while a Trim Side means less follow-up strimmer-work by making it possible to mow flush along wall- and fence-lines.
Supplied with a 60-litre grass-catcher - unusually large for a mower with a 41cm cut - the Hayter Harrier 41 Autodrive Variable-Speed Rear-Roller Lawnmower will enable you to complete the job with very little time lost for clippings-disposal (you can work without the collector where conditions are conducive).
Also featured is simple height-of-cut selection by way of a single counterbalanced lever; and a Quick-Wash hose-pipe fixture for the easy removal of clumped clippings from the underside of the deck.
- A well-equipped roller-mower capable of handling the toughest tasks and most challenging conditions
- A new-generation machine offering a multitude of enhancements
- Designed and built in the UK
- Premium 4-stroke OHV engine from industry-leaders Briggs & Stratton
- Split roller will lay down an attractive stripe and won’t gouge the turf during turns
- Strong, lightweight and rust-resistant aluminium deck
- Variable-speed self-propulsion - match your pace to the conditions
- Extra-roomy catcher with a ‘sail’ that guides dust and pollen away from the user
- Vari-Pitch facilitates the management of very long grass
- Trim Side - mow right up against walls and fences
- Straightforward single-lever height-of-cut selection
- Deck-mounted hose-pipe attachment - ‘Quick Wash’
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model 625E Series OHV Engine Capacity 150cc Engine Starting System Recoil Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 1 Litre Drive Self Propelled - Variable Speed Cutting Width 41cm Cutting Heights 13-60mm (7 Positions) Height Adjustment Single Lever Grass Collector 60 Litres Mulching No Cutting Deck Aluminium Deck Washout Port Yes Handles Foldable - One Piece Wheels Double Ball Bearing (Front) Rear Roller Yes Safety Features Operator Presence Control Lawn Size Up to 500m2 Warranty 5 Years Domestic / 90 Days Commercial
|SKU||hayter harrier 41 375a|