Hayter Harrier 41 Autodrive Variable-Speed Rear-Roller Lawnmower with Electric Start (Code: 376B)
New Hayter Harrier 41 Autodrive Variable-Speed Rear-Roller Lawnmower with Electric Start (Code: 376B)
Boasting premium features throughout and British-built to the highest standards, the new-generation Hayter Harrier 41 367B will impress even the most exacting domestic gardeners.
Key amongst those top-end features is a Briggs & Stratton 675iS-Series engine with the U.S. power-giant’s performance-optimising and fuel-saving OHV technology; and their super-convenient InStart® lithium-ion battery-based push-button electric starter.
ReadyStart means you don’t have to prime the carburettor prior to pushing the button; while a Super Lo-Tone™ muffler drastically cuts engine-noise and provides exceptional tonal-quality.
The Hayter Harrier 41 is equipped with a variable-speed version of Hayer’s Autodrive transmission, so you’ll not only be able to work at a pace you find most comfortable; you’ll also be able to adapt the terrain-type and grass-length you’re dealing with.
It’s built around a strong, lightweight and corrosion-resistant cast-aluminium cutter-deck, which is backed by a lifetime guarantee; and it employs aerospace technology so as to optimise under-deck air-flow, which in turn maximises cut & collect capability.
Fitted with a full-width polypropylene roller, the Hayter Harrier 41 Autodrive Variable-Speed Lawnmower produces that sought-after lawn-stripe and will remain stable and upright when trimming alongside flowerbeds and veg-plots (the roller is split so as to avoid turf-marking when turning).
Height-of-cut adjustment by way of a single counterbalanced lever makes the pre-mowing set-up quick and easy; while a hose-pipe fixture makes removing stuck-on debris from the deck underside a hassle-free process.
Thanks to Hayter’s patent-pending Vari-Pitch™ technology, whereby air-flow is increased relative to grass-length, the Harrier 41 excels when it comes to overgrown conditions.
It comes with a roomiest-in-class 60-litre grassbag, so you can expect emptying-breaks to be few and far between; and it features Hayter’s Trim Side design that ensures great results when operating flush against fences and walls.
- A top-quality roller capable of handling the toughest tasks and most challenging conditions
- A new-generation machine offering a multitude of enhancements
- Designed and built in the UK
- Premium 4-stroke OHV electric-start engine from industry-leaders Briggs & Stratton
- Split roller will lay down an attractive stripe and won’t gouge the turf during turns
- Strong, lightweight and rust-resistant aluminium deck
- Variable-speed self-propulsion - match your pace to the conditions
- Extra-roomy catcher with a ‘sail’ that guides dust and pollen away from the user
- Vari-Pitch facilitates the management of very long grass
- Trim Side - mow right up against walls and fences
- Straightforward single-lever height-of-cut selection
- Deck-mounted hose-pipe attachment - ‘Quick Wash
Engine Make Briggs and Stratton Engine Model 675iS Series InStart® OHV Engine Capacity 190cc Engine Starting System Electric Start Engine Fuel Tank Capacity 1 Litre Drive Self Propelled - Variable Speed Cutting Width 41cm Cutting Heights 13-60mm (7 Positions) Height Adjustment Single Lever Grass Collector 60 Litres Mulching No Cutting Deck Aluminium Deck Washout Port Yes Handles Foldable - One Piece Wheels Double Ball Bearing (Front) Rear Roller Yes Safety Features Operator Presence Control Lawn Size Up to 500m2 Warranty 5 Years Domestic / 90 Days Commercial
|SKU||Hayter Harrier 41 Autodrive Variable-Speed Rear-Roller Lawnmower|